CTI lead the way with a higher standard in all aspects of training, whilst maintaining the utmost level of safety.
Construction Training International Pty Ltd (CTI) was established in 1995 by Mr. Peter Patterson as a Registered Training Organisation to deliver training and assessment in the construction industry for construction equipment such as cranes, hoists and earthmoving under the National Guidelines of Health and Safety. Over the past 20 years, we have grown to a business with over 20 trainers & assessors, 10 office staff and 12 specialist training rooms.
CTI specialises in training for people wishing to seek employment in the Construction & Civil Industry sectors, along with people wishing to add or upgrade their current licences or Unit of Competencies and open up further job opportunities. We also offer opportunities to people wishing to obtain qualifications in Certificate III in Civil Construction Courses.
Just some of our onsite equipment includes tower cranes, mobile cranes, forklifts, personnel & material hoists, excavators and bobcats. Our highly experienced trainers and assessors are industry experts in their field. They are all qualified in Certificate 1V in Training and Assessment and ensure that CTI continues to grow our strong reputation of quality & integrity within the industry.
Today CTI is based in Riddells Creek, North of Melbourne and is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) No 7107 registered with ASQA, WorkSafe, TSV and ESV. We undertake assessments for competency certificates in Victoria and throughout Australia. We are a purpose built RTO In Riddells Creek. However, we can also come to your site if you have the appropriate equipment and venue requirements. CTI’s course range includes:
- WorkSafe High Risk Work (HRW) including Dogging, Rigging, Scaffolding, Cranes, Hoists and Loadshifting such as Forklifts.
- Nationally Recognised Training including Earthmoving, Traffic Management and Control, White Card, Spotters, Crane Supervisor and Appointed Person Courses & Confined Spaces.
- CTI Competency Based Courses including Pendant Cranes, Pre Cast Panel Erection, VOC’s and other competency-based courses.
- Boat and PWC Courses.
We also offer eligible students funded qualification courses in Certificate III in Civil Construction:
- RII30915 – Certificate III in Civil Construction – General
- RII30815 – Certificate III in Civil Construction – Plant
Contact us today on 03 5428 6790 if you are interested in enrolling any of our expert courses or to find out if you are eligible for Victorian and Commonwealth Government subsidised funding on one of our courses.