Just follow these simple steps to enrol in a course at CTI.
- Read and understand the information contained in the Student Information Handbook
- Select the course you wish to undertake – see the Courses page for a full list.
- Identify the fees payable via the price list or contact CTI to see if you may be eligible for Government subsided Training.
- Contact CTI, telephone 03 54286790 or email: email@example.com
to discuss course dates, make a booking and coordinate deposit payment.
(Deposits are payable when placing a booking and these are NON REFUNDABLE but can be transferred.)
- Complete the enrolment and Pre Training Review forms and forward to CTI.
- Sign the Enrolment Form to declare that you understand all of the information provided.
- Return the completed Enrolment Form to the CTI Student Administration Department with the tuition payment (PO Box 311, Riddells Creeek VIC 3431.)
- If you are eligible for Government subsided training complete the eligibility form in the enrolment form and Read the Statement of Fees.