Participants will gain the skills, knowledge and understanding of the following:
- OH&S Act 2004, how Regulations, Code of practice, Industry Standards and Australian Standards interact
- Building site hierarchy as it relates to reportable incidence and day to day site works
- Panel design requirements
- Propping/Bracing and brace anchor requirements
- Erection and shop drawing familiarization
- Pre-panel delivery on site planning
- Safe use of associated plant
- Good communication guidelines
With the high number of incidents and accidents involving precast and tilt-up panel erection, this course is essential to assure your employees involved in panel erection have up to date training and the latest information regarding this scope of works.
This two day course, held at a simulated work site, is structured to involve the participants in open discussions while thoroughly inducting them into the current Industry Standard for precast and tilt-up panel erection.
Aimed at the Intermediate Rigger/Supervisor, this course involves hands on panel erection, and an assessment is conducted. Successful candidates will be issued with an industry recognized competence card, similar to the current gold card for tower crane erection.
How Much Will it Cost?